C. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We collect information from you in the following ways:
Information provided by you: The types of information we collect from you include the following information you provide when you use in any Service:
- Contact information such as email address and telephone numbers;
- Residential address;
- Date of birth;
- Occupation and employer;
- Employer address;
- Username and password;
- IP address; and
If you refuse to provide any of the information listed above that we identify as being required to use the Service, or other information that we may request for applicable law and compliance checks, you will be unable to use the Service.
Information collected automatically through your use of the Service: We automatically collect certain information regarding your use of any Service, including (as applicable) your:
- device and connection information, such as unique device identifier, operating system version, hardware model, browser type and version, mobile platform and mobile network information;
- log information, such as internet protocol address, uniform resource locator, clickstream data, search queries and visited pages; and
- location information.
D. USE OF PERSONAL DATA
We may use your personal data for any and all of the following purposes:
- to register your information in participating in the Service;
- to collect and manage the proceeds of the Service;
- to respond to your communications to us;
- to detect, diagnose and fix problems affecting the Website;
- to personalise your experience on the Website;
- for internal business purposes, including research, analysis, testing and auditing;
- to comply with applicable legal obligations and other rules, regulations, codes of practice and orders and directions of competent governmental authorities that we are obligated to follow;
- to prevent, detect, investigate and prosecute threats, fraud, misconduct or other unlawful or malicious Action;
- to enforce our agreements and resolve disputes; and
- to protect our rights and property and the rights, property and safety of others.
E. SHARING AND CROSS-BORDER TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
We share your personal data in the following ways:
- Our business partners, service providers, professional advisers, vendors and agents: Your personal data may be accessible to our business partners, service providers, professional advisers, vendors and agents that provide services to us (including those that provide compliance check, Service-related, data storage, maintenance, legal, audit, insurance and marketing services) in connection with the conduct of the Service.
- Our potential investors, purchasers and commercial counterparties: We may share your personal data with any person who wishes to invest in Company or whom we intend to enter into a business combination with (such as a purchase, sale, lease, merger or amalgamation, or any other acquisition, disposal or financing).
- Governmental and regulatory authorities: We may share your personal data with competent governmental and regulatory agencies in Singapore or other countries, including investigating officers and judicial authorities in the relevant jurisdictions.
We may also share your personal data with other third parties if you have separately consented to such disclosure. In such case, any information which we share with such third parties shall be used for the purposes described when we obtained your consent.
We may share your personal data with any other person where such disclosure is required or permitted under applicable law or regulation, and we may be prevented from obtaining your consent for, or informing you of, such disclosure. Any information which we share in this circumstance shall be used for the purposes required or permitted under applicable law or regulation.
F. STORING PERSONAL DATA
We will not store your personal data beyond the limit necessary for data collection purpose.
All information collected in connection with any Service (including information generated by cookies about your use of the Website) will be stored electronically on the server of our service provider with appropriate safeguards and security measures. However, there is no guarantee that information stored by us or on our behalf may not be accessed, collected, used, disclosed, copied, modified or deleted by unauthorised parties by breach of any technical or operational safeguards in place. We will not be keeping physical files of any personal data.
No data transmitted via the Internet can be guaranteed to be wholly secure during transmission. As such, we cannot warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or which we transmit to you before its receipt and any transmission is at your own risk.
You are at all times responsible for your own Internet privacy settings. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy or security measures of any other organisation or third-party websites, applications or services.
G. RIGHTS CONCERNING PERSONAL DATA
You can manage available communications preferences when you access the Website by updating your account preferences, or, where applicable, by using the “opt-out” or unsubscribe mechanism or other means provided within the communications that you receive from us.
Subject to exceptions under applicable law and regulations, you may request access to your personal data that we collected in connection with any Service and information about how we have used and disclosed your personal data within a year before your request. Subject to exceptions under applicable law and regulations, you may also request to review, correct or delete any of that personal data. Additional rights may also apply under applicable laws. We reserve the right to charge a nominal fee in respect of our costs in processing your request for access to personal data.
You may decide at any time to withdraw your consent to our use of your personal data in any manner or for a particular purpose. However, please note that any withdrawal of your consent may have consequences, including your inability to use in any Service. Please also note that notwithstanding the withdrawal of your consent, we reserve the right to retain your personal data for as long as is necessary for our legal or business purposes.
Any request for access to or correction of personal data or any notice for withdrawal of consent to use personal data should be addressed to us according to section I (Contact information) below. To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before processing any access or correction request or withdrawal notice under this section.
I. CONTACT INFORMATION
Should you have a complaint or require more information about how we manage your personal data, please contact our Data Protection Officer at:
Cloud Ace Pte. Ltd.
FORMULATED ON: 16 January 2019
LAST UPDATED ON: 16 January 2019